Monday, April 13, 2009

The Hunt












The kids had a blast hunting for eggs in the backyard. They were great little detectives and found them all, I think. :) Except for Tell, who was sleeping. (Yes, he does that a lot) Now they take turns hiding the empty eggs and finding them all over again!



1 comment:

Sara said...

How fun! My kids did their hunt while they were at Matt's mom and dad's. I left trails of candy out their bedroom doors and all the way down the stairs. It was about midnight, and just as I got to the family room stairs, I could hear Meryn. Matt found her with a handful of chocolate saying, "My mom put these out!" Nothing like getting caught, huh? And, oh the kid's clothes are cute! Mom told me about them, but it's nice to see them. I love, love, love the suspenders.