Friday, February 12, 2010

In Case You Were Wondering

Kodi has a VDay party today at school and she can't wait! (We love VDay around here.)
Ever since we went to visit Aunt Toni, Gideon always wants his hair to be like a "rock star".

NEVER pass up a chance to give a good ol' cheeser.

Your sister's fuzzy pink purse can always double as a helmet! :)

3 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

The girly is Valentinicious - you can tell her I said so.

Yay for my little rock star - sooo handsome.

Best cheeser I've seen all day, and I've seen several.

Of course it can double as a hat, but since it's pink it only plays that role when Daddy's at work right?

Meli O. said...

oh she looks so adorable in her outfit...man you have some cute little fellos!!

Sara said...

Peyton is also very concerned with "Rockin' Star" hair.