My big boy started preschool today. He had a "super, duper, ally, ooper time"! He goes for two hours, three days a week. I consoled my self by making Oreo Truffles of which I ate one, and called Heath to come take the rest away. :)
This weekend was the Iron County Fair. We had a blast! (I forgot the camera.) We hit the parade first. Then Heath and Kodi split to go see about parade floats and ended up in the parade. :) The boys and I watched as much of the parade as our attention could hold, and then headed to the fair grounds. Uncle Darce and family showed us all the horses and bulls. We had lunch with the Blue Grandma and Papa. And then went to the horse races. I have never been to one before. (I have seen them on TV.) It was so EXCITING! On the way out we stopped by the petting zoo. By the end of the day we were definitely tired, dirty, and happy.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
It Happened Again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
why was I not on the list of people to take away the oreo truffles? Seriously? Not even one saved for me, hidden in the back of the cupboard? That's it - next time I'll be at your house when you get home from dropping him off :) Glad he had a great day and that I'm not the only one that cries about their kids growing up.
love you
fs
p.s. - this post will only get you by for another 2 weeks.
why was I not on the list of people to take away the oreo truffles? Seriously? Not even one saved for me, hidden in the back of the cupboard? That's it - next time I'll be at your house when you get home from dropping him off :) Glad he had a great day and that I'm not the only one that cries about their kids growing up.
love you
fs
p.s. - this post will only get you by for another 2 weeks.
Post a Comment