
Hello, Hello, Hello my friends! We are in our new house, boxes are mostly put away, and life is moving forward. We don't have internet at the house just yet, so posts will be here and there. But we are here, we are here, we are here! (Name that movie...)
3 comments:
Ok I have no idea...and it is killing me. I will have to ask seth I am sure he knows. I am so glad you guys have gotten all unpacked. What a chore that always is. I can't wait till we get down to see you guys and your new house...and did I mention see you guys!! :D I hear that your hubby is pretty busy with his new calling...it is crazy and fun times!! got to love it!! (Love this photo of them all together so cute!!)
HAAA HAAA ok I looked again at the photo is that his finger up his nose??....if so I am pretty sure him and skyler are totally related. Skyler when I tell him no thinks it is hilarious to do it even more. love it!!
Horton Hears a Who - thanks for letting us borrow it. The more time I spend with you the more I hum to myself "a person's a person no matter how small" . . . love you stubby.
Post a Comment