Wednesday, January 25, 2012

11 Years!

A few weeks ago we celebrated our anniversary! I can't believe that it has been 11 years already. We had great plans to go to the temple like we always do...but there was an unfortunate accident with our recommends. (No worries the world is right again.) So we went to the movie with Papa and the Blue Grandma.
I can't imagine going through this crazy life without my other half. It seems like the time has just flown by. Unless you start listing what we have been up to...I won't because I get tired just thinking about it. :)
Love you Handsome Dad!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

...ahhh...memories...you telling me you weren't interested in Heath...Heath bawling his eyes out because you didn't wany him...Heath missing the perfect opportunity for your first kiss...us missing your wedding because I was having a baby...

Good times. We sure miss you guys!
Happy anniversary!

~Natalie O.

Meli O. said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Toni Dee! said...

All I can say is "THANK HEAVENS" you married him! Seriously - you deserve each other (and all that entails). I'll love him forever for marrying you :)

fs

(ok -I'd love him forever anyway, but don't tell him that)