Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lets Take a Vote!

All of you out there in blog land have to vote. Over on the side is a poll to see who will pop first, Aunt Toni or our cow Daisy! Every time Aunt Toni walks past our cow she feels a kindred spirit within. While Aunt Toni is the cutest pregnant girly EVER I do understand how she feels. So to help the next few weeks go by we are gonna poll you all out there. :)

5 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

The voting at my house is unanimous - I definitely get to pop first according to the wild bunch.

Nat said...

I voted for the cow. That way Toni can use what she sees with the cow's birth and use it in her own birthing experience. You never know, she might learn some new cow sounds! :)

Alyss Paige said...

Amber said...Who is due when?

Laurel said...

I vote for Toni so she can still be thirty. How old is the cow? Like 6?

Toni Dee! said...

he he, I win :)