When it is time to milk the cow around here all sorts of people come to see if they can do it. Some peeps are excited and willing and some need a little nudge. :)
This is our Grandma Lu, in case you didn't know. She is a city girl through and through. In her wildest dreams I don't think she could have foreseen her transition from her apartment in NY to milking a cow in UT! This funny girl will give anything a try! (with that little nudge I was talking about) We are so glad that she is now here with us!!Kabe is a natural! If his mean ol' mommy would let him I believe he would be here to help with every milking. :)
Speaking of his mean ol' Mommy...even milking a cow she looks gorgeous! Although the cow did not appreciate Aunt Toni's try...
Lots of other friends have tried milking the cow. It may be hard to believe but I don't normally take my camera out to the coral at milking time. So not everyone has documented proof.



1 comment:
I love these milkers! Good job everyone (especially Grangma Lu) you go girl;)
Post a Comment