Last Saturday I ran in a mud run. It was loads of fun! I was on a team of five girlys. Here we are all clean and happy.
The first obstacle was this wall. I can do this, I said to myself.
It is getting pretty muddy down here. Over one log, under the next, etc. (The green shirt in the back is me, can't you tell?)
OK! I am really dirty now!
Please ignore the stranger rear end in this picture and focus on the superstar! :)
Here are before and after of our shoes. Poor shoes. I purposefully did NOT wear my toe shoes, I love them too much to get them that dirty.
WE DID IT!!
I think that I have convinced a few more people to do it with me next year. There was a kid one that we will let the kids do next year as well. It was a very full weekend and we had no time for the kids to run.







4 comments:
Way to go that is awesome!!!! Super Jeri!!!
Clint and I did one in June. Which race was this?
We should start a team. Do you think Heath would do it?
Congrats! It looks like you had fun!
I always knew you were a dirty girl :) Can't wait to run it with you next year (or walk while you push me from behind).
You are a BEAST! (in a good way). Good job!
Post a Comment