While I was having my adventure in Alaska my people were working, working, working their guts out! When we moved into our house the master bath was not nice...at all. The tub and walls were yellow. Not just a tint of yellow full on nasty yellow! I used every imaginable cleaning solution and scrubbing, but nothing worked. So I purchased a dark shower curtain and kept it closed. All. The. Time.
Here is what I came home to. Look how lovely white everything is. Not only did they put in a new tub and surround but they painted the walls and bought all new towels and rugs. It did NOT stop there my friends.
They painted my bedroom walls. Again since we moved in there has been one square unpainted on the wall where the previous owners must have run out of paint. I hated it and one of the walls was really really dark brown which I didn't love either. Now it is my favorite light brown. They got new bedding and made curtains and pillows to match!
Are we done yet? Nope! They painted the livingroom wall. (It was the same dark brown as my bedroom wall.) And they hung up my family pictures. They super cleaned the entire house. New rugs in my kitchen and at my back door. Window seals installed in EVERY window in the house. They fixed a few sheet rock holes around the house. They recruited help from Blue Grandma, Papa, Aunt Aimee, Uncle Andy and Grandma Lu. It was a team effort. I don't think that Heath slept at all the five days I was gone. It was a huge undertaking that turned out AMAZING!



1 comment:
Awesome! I'm so glad you had an Alaska Adventure and that your people kept themselves busy :) Wonderful surprises Uncle Heath . . . you are "the man".
Post a Comment