You guys are so cute. Even though we haven't been gone long I do think they have all grown. Crazy how that happens hu!!! Hope you guys are doing great. We love ya!!!
I'm so proud of you! And you're so easy to shoot . . . these came out great and I promise I really am working on getting you a cd! :)
Jeri, Awesome job! You are right, the picture of the boys is. . . HANDSOME X 3. But those girls are pretty darn cute, too. Love you, Mom
These pictures are adorable!!! You have such a cute little family!! We miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You guys are so cute. Even though we haven't been gone long I do think they have all grown. Crazy how that happens hu!!! Hope you guys are doing great. We love ya!!!
I'm so proud of you! And you're so easy to shoot . . . these came out great and I promise I really am working on getting you a cd! :)
Jeri,
Awesome job! You are right, the picture of the boys is. . . HANDSOME X 3. But those girls are pretty darn cute, too. Love you, Mom
These pictures are adorable!!! You have such a cute little family!! We miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment