Monday, May 5, 2008

Tell Wayne Oveson




Tell Wayne Oveson - Born May 2nd @ 3:56pm - 8lbs 7oz - 20inches!
We are so happy that Tell decided to come an meet the world on Friday. I didn't get a picture of the back of his head yet, but there is more dark hair back there. (Thanks to Daddy) And then let us not miss the HUGE kissing chops. (Thanks to Mommy) The first day home Daddy and Tell were napping together and Tell was happy and calm as long as he had hold of that finger. :) CUTE!

3 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

OK - I have to say this, he's got the most shapely kid of any of my little "O" babies! What a darling little guy, so glad he's here and healthy, only wish I could kiss those little chops! Oh, and thankful he's not really an ogre baby :)

Jessica said...

Congratulations. He is precious. Hope mom and little guy are doing well.

Sara said...

I just wanted to say CONGRATS!!! Hi is adorable!!!