Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tell's First Bath




Tell had his first bath this last week. He was very good about it, and oh so handsome. :)

4 comments:

Oveson's said...

What a cutie!!! That grandma seems pretty pleased as well!!!

Toni Dee! said...

Yeah - it looks like he just LOVED it too! :) Funny, he looks more like his Daddy when he's screaming :) Glad to see Grandma made it for the traditional christening (you know for a Mormon, she sure loves that first bath) :)

Papa & Grandma Cox said...

Yes, I do! Thanks for including me... and by the way--he really did love it. It's just his mom has this thing about taking crying pictures! Today was his blessing day and he was perfect. Of course, I was holding him and he liked it a lot!!! Man, I love to brag. It's my grandma thing. So fine.

Shana Lynn said...

Looks like he's got some good lungs!! Gosh, you forget how small they are at the beginning...