So on regular occasions, Heath will look at everyone's blog and feel updated. However he rarely goes to our blog. Yesterday he did go to it though and informed me that the pink and brown with ribbon background was just plain TOO GIRLY! So what do we think of this one? Still brown, which is my thing lately, but not to girly. :)
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He He that is so funny!!! Seth dose the same thing. One of these times I think I am going to put on hot pink and Purple just to see what he says. "Its got to be manly" :)
Good for him - keeping you on your toes! Tyler checks ours occasionally too and it makes me laugh . . . I think he's worried about what I write about him :)
Matt didn't want me to have a blog at all, but finally relented. He went to check it and just complained all about how hard it was to read and then started messing with the font color and size. LOL Boys!
That is funny! I have wanted a girlie background too, but how can I do that when I live among ALL THESE BOYS?! Well, maybe no one will care. Afterall, it is pretty much MY blog!!
And I love your background. It is very neutral!
I love the background!!! Good job. Fairly sure my hubby never checks! That is prob a good thing because he may find out I am doing this in the wee hours of the morning!!!
I finally set up a gmail account so I can leave comments for my blogspot daughters and the cutest grandkids ever! I am certainly not predjudice. :)
Post a Comment