Hilarious! I love how "resourceful" kids can be.
How funny! What a cute kid!
what a handsome little cowboy! Can't believe how big he is getting . . . and I love his hat! Hold on little buddy, that bronco might buck you off.
Nice choice little buddy. He is no fool a man can't be without his horse. I love how pleased he looks with himself too!! He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hilarious! I love how "resourceful" kids can be.
How funny! What a cute kid!
what a handsome little cowboy! Can't believe how big he is getting . . . and I love his hat! Hold on little buddy, that bronco might buck you off.
Nice choice little buddy. He is no fool a man can't be without his horse. I love how pleased he looks with himself too!! He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment