We had an wonderful Halloween this year! The kids LOVED dressing up and painting faces. And they made a haul in the candy department. Which is amazing considering that we only trick or treated family. :) 

Gideon informed everyone that he was the donkey. And since Halloween he has been the donkey atleast for a few hours each day. (Yes, I had to take it off him so we could go to church.)

4 comments:
LOL I'm having trouble keeping the kids out of their costumes now that Halloween's over too! They look adorable! I was wondering how the costumes had turned out. And I love the other pictures of the kids, even if Tell is smile-less.
Oh my heck!!! That is the cutest little donkey I've ever seen . . . and of course the rest of them look wonderful as well. Good job Mom!! Can't wait to see how long you can maintain a family theme.
I love all of the costumes. Did you buy or make, if you made you are AWESOME, if you bought your still AWESOME and a very smart shopper. Either way they are the cutest.
I love family themes! So so cute. What program do you use to scrapbook your pictures? Do you do it all digitally?
Post a Comment