Fine - I'll be the only one to answer the question . . . People call you Jeri because they don't dare call you all the other things they're thinking of to your face? Oh wait, that's me . . . well maybe they call you Jeri because I do and they figure I know you best? Ok - it's an inside joke about a biblical character? Sheesh, this is a hard question - I'll have to give it some thought and get back to you!
5 comments:
oh that is so funny! How sweet! Michelle
You have to love the questions that they ask...and they are so sincere it is so much fun!! What a cutie!!
I love it! LOL Looks like the Light Parade was fun, too, but Brrrr!
Fine - I'll be the only one to answer the question . . . People call you Jeri because they don't dare call you all the other things they're thinking of to your face? Oh wait, that's me . . . well maybe they call you Jeri because I do and they figure I know you best? Ok - it's an inside joke about a biblical character? Sheesh, this is a hard question - I'll have to give it some thought and get back to you!
CLASSIC!
Post a Comment