When Heath and I are on our computers we are usually in our bedroom. Heath is on the bed with loads of pillows, and I am in my recliner. The other night Heath and I went in to get the kids for bathtime and found them each cozy and comfy in our spots. :) They thought they were big stuff and laughed lots that we had caught them. :)Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed?
When Heath and I are on our computers we are usually in our bedroom. Heath is on the bed with loads of pillows, and I am in my recliner. The other night Heath and I went in to get the kids for bathtime and found them each cozy and comfy in our spots. :) They thought they were big stuff and laughed lots that we had caught them. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He he - what smart kids, and they're way too big for their britches!
It's funny to see what the kids think of when they think of you. Apparently it's computers. My poor kid will probably be laying in bed eating hot fudge by the spoonfull or something!
Post a Comment