Some days it seems like we go from one crisis to the next around here. Other days Mommy must be included in all activities, and other days I am banished from the playing. I must admit that both options have their benefits. However today I was a must all day long. It was a fun day. Kodi makes me laugh. "Mom, take my picture like this!" However the funny part is the process she goes through to get into said position. The girly is always singing. Even at 5:30 am when she gets up to go to the bathroom I can hear her in there getting her voice box warmed up for the day.
Finally "Mama" has come into his vocabulary. (Of course it is linked to food, but I will take what I can get.) When he goes to bed he has to have his little blanket laid out just so, and his pillow just right, and then he is ready. Don't even try to just put him in bed, it could never be that easy. And the cheeser that he flashes will always make me laugh, even when he is doing naughty things.
2 comments:
CAN"T WAIT ANY LONGER (stop) COME NOW (stop) HURRY (stop)
fs
I almost wrote "fat" for favorite Aunt Toni, but it just doesn't bode well :)
I love this post. Sometimes the daily mommy-ness of it all is so overwhelming! And sometimes we can actually see past it and love our jobs. :) Thanks for helping me with that.
Stockton and Easton have both been drawing lately, too, and instead of more hair I keep getting a rounder, bigger belly in all the pictures. Hmmmm . . . these boys need a lesson in politeness! But they're pretty excited about the new baby so what can you do?? :)
Great post!
Post a Comment