
Here is Gideon and his gang sign. I sure love that kid and his big heart.

Here is my T-Man. He wasn't really sure about a picture while eating, but lets face it if I waited to get a picture when he wasn't eating you wouldn't see him. :)

Tell. Oh boy, my baby is no longer a baby. I tell myself each day that he is my baby, but any other onlooker could see that he is definitely a big boy. And a tease just like the rest of them!
3 comments:
Awwww...
You sure have some cute boys!
I am loving the gang sign...so cute..and I have to agree he is getting so big. Such a cutie
What cute kids you have!!! That's hilarious about Trace, he eats like my Lela does. When Donnie turned one, and walked everywhere he lost all baby fat, she on the other hand still has rolls on her thighs!!! there smaller, but they are still way fun to squish!!! I love your family photos by the way, did you take them?
Post a Comment