Oh baby! My little baby! So when we moved Tell into the boy room I put the ladder to the top bunk into the closet. Ladder or no ladder doesn't matter to Gideon or Trace they climb up wherever they want. Well this morning I heard my baby screaming. You know how different screams sound differently, well this one was very much a "I climbed on the piano bench and can't get off" scream. I went downstairs to see my baby sitting on the top bunk, stuck because he couldn't get down. So now what do I do? Do I put the ladder back so that when he does climb up there he can get down? Or do I move him back into the bedroom with Kodi where no high climbing can occur? I don't remember signing up to be the mother of a monkey. :)
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Holy Smokes! We watched this several times and Brig loved it too - he looks way too small to do it, but at the same time highly competent. Since I'm sure he'll get up there anyway I'd just put the ladder back and pray harder :)
LOVE HIM!!!
Amber said...
All I can say is wow, I don't think I could have figured that out. How amazing...
What a brave little monkey! I've got a few of those too. We've had a few too many trips to the ER because of them! All I can say is good luck! :)
Shoot! That boy has no fear! Good luck with that. :D
Love this...way to go kiddo!! What a little smartie pants....yes I know I should be packing...but all of the boxes are blending together and you get sick of looking at cardboard...so insteat I am watching your son climb up once more...lol
Post a Comment