Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Family from near and far together making goodies, eating goodies, visiting, eating goodies, laughing, eating goodies, creating memories, did I mention eating goodies? (I love Grandma's fudge) It was nice! We had a quiet Christmas together. Santa Clause made Gideon and Trace armor and swords and boy do they look super cute! Kodi got a Jack-in-the-Box, and Tell got a toy. (I have no idea what they are called, but he loves it.)

This year was a different than normal Christmas for us in that we were humbled. Heath and I are so grateful for the generosity and love from everyone around us. Some we know by name and others will remain nameless but we are so thankful and love you all! We realize that the Savior and His love for us, is a constant in our lives. Comfort and hope come in may different packages. We hope that you all had an amazing Christmas and remember why we celebrate.

1 comment:

Toni Dee! said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great Christmas, ours was very humbling too and I think it's because our hearts were a little more open to the Spirit. Now on to a beautiful new year with lot's of hope. I only wish we were closer, but maybe by next Christmas!!!

love you
fs