Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Plight of the Little Big Kid

Each day Tell is becoming more and more aware of what the big kids are doing and so he wants to do the same. My kids take their dishes to the sink after we eat. So when you are small but long to be a big kid this is what happens. That sink is just a bit too high for him to get that cup in there without dumping it on his head.
He is smiling in the picture because of Daddy (note the background) but when it happened it was traumatic and he couldn't quite understand what went wrong.

4 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

I love it I love it. I have a picture just like this of Kabe except he wasn't smiling - just screaming. Tell him not to get too big!

love
fs

Nat said...

Ha ha ha! So funny!

Meli O. said...

haha!! looking good little buddy!!

Laura said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE that! How sweet! What a big man -- trying to help and all! Love it!