Tuesday, January 5, 2010

REALLY?

Well folks, today is the day. The day it all started. The day we both said yes! And yes, it really has been nine years.
Lets see there has been: 4 kids, 3 houses, 3 vehicles, and 1 dog.
Loads of heartache and tears, but much much more LAUGHTER and FUN.
I can't think of a single thing I would change about those years.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HEATH!

***And yes I know he will see it, because I know he is a closet blog checker. :) ***

5 comments:

Meli O. said...

can I get a woot woot!! Happy anniversary...it was funny seth and I were talking about it the other day with this move it will make 5 moves one for every year that we have been married. here is hopeing for no more moves...yes I know I should be packing...highly overated. :D

Nat said...

Happy Anniversary!

I can't believe I forgot...It was Levi's fault! :)

(P.S. Clinton is a closet blog-checker, too!)

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary, Love Birds! Fun to spend an evening with you -- the movie was great, dinner excellent, and the company (at least the women) was stellar! :)

Toni Dee! said...

He he! Happy Anniversary! Love every shot in this post - you are a cute couple and I'm SOOO thankful he married you!

fs

mom o said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. Love you