Monday, May 24, 2010

Spring Fever

This weekend we got our backyard BBQ ready. :) We got the garden ready for plants. We planted flowers all over the yard. It was a wonderful day spent outside enjoying the sunshine and fresh air.
Then last night at about 10:30pm, Heath and I were running around getting empty milk cartons on top of the flowers in the garden. Bringing in the hanging pots. Putting blankets over the flower beds in the front. We weren't doing this for fun, no it was snowing.....again.
Thankfully we didn't plant the tomatoes. I was really in the mood because it was a fabulous day, but decided to wait just a few more weeks.
This afternoon, the snow has melted and the kids are in the backyard enjoying the sunshine again.
Happy Crazy Weather Days! :)

3 comments:

Nat said...

Crazy weather! I wonder if Spring will ever get here?

Unknown said...

Cedar is just soooo much fun!! Totally keeps you on your toes!

Toni Dee! said...

I mean it - one more "snow scare" and I'm movin' back to Texas! At least it only lasted a few hours.