Monday, May 3, 2010

My Baby is 2!

Can you even believe that my baby can be 2 already? Seriously where did the time go?
Of course he L-O-V-E-D helping me make the cake. And because it was his birthday he got the beater all to himself. The beautiful perks of having it be your day.
I made these super cute cones. I put M&M's in the bottom of the cones and then the cake on top. He loved finding the candy inside and made a wonderful mess!

I sure love that kid!

2 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

Um, it's not his birthday yet! Did you forget? Let me remind you - "May the Fourth be with you" . . . See? Tomorrow - that's the big day. So are we not having one giant birthday party this year for all of us? That's it Mommy, spread the cake out all month long - that's what I would do too! I might just have to make YOU a cake for giving birth three times in the same month. He's a honey, you should keep him, but if you decide to give him away I get first dibs :)

Love you
fs

Unknown said...

That picture at the bottom is so adorable!! He's getting so big! What a cutie :)