Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween

Saturday was a fun filled day for everyone! It started out with the Sheep Parade (see post below). Then we came home to carve our pumpkins.
Kodi wanted a scary one.
Gideon wanted a happy one.
Trace wanted a scary lion one.
Tell has a winking one.
This year we went out Trick or Treating, door to door, for real. We have never done this. Normally we go to the few family houses we have around town and call it good. However my sister had different plans for us. :) The kids had a great time and thought it was a great adventure. I was tired, but I think I was tired before we went.
Oh, we did have one scary experience when a very large alien opened the door. Trace and Tell wanted NONE OF THAT! They were traumatized. They did not want to ring more doorbells unless I was right there with them. And even then they would ring it and then step WAY back.


Kodi was a bumblebee. (Short story - When we were getting ready Kodi was walking around the house in her black leotard. Gideon informed her that "your leotard kinda looks like a diaper". Brotherly love at it's finest!)

Gideon was Superman.

Trace was Buzz Lightyear.

Tell was a Fireman.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Ha ha ha! I love the brotherly love! So funny! We also had a Superman this year.

Oveson's said...

So super cute!!! That is fun that you mixed it up a little bit and went door to door....love..love...love the cute variety of pumpkins

so super fun!!