10 years ago, (yesterday) Heath and I were married. They have been the most wonderful years of my life. I can't think of a better person to compliment me. We are the best team out there. (Sorry if you thought you had the corner on the market, but you are wrong. :)
Normally we go and do sealings at the temple on our anniversary. It reminds us how it all started and the blessings and promises from being married in the Temple. However this year we did things a bit different. The kids know that Mom and Dad go down to the temple, but they haven't ever been down. So we loaded up the entire family and went down to St George. We went through the visitors center and walked around the temple. It was a wonderful day!I love you Heath! Thanks for a wonderful 10 years, and many, many, many, more to come.
4 comments:
Thank you for updating the blog. I have been waiting to see some more pictures of my little buddies. I think the pj's are pretty cute too.
Happy anniversary! :)
I think the only person gladder, thankfuller and happier that you got married than you, is ME!
Happy (Late) Anniversary, guys! And we are SOOOO excited to have you so close to us. :)
Post a Comment