Saturday, June 11, 2011

Really Back!

So we finally got Internet at our house. (So now there is no excuse to update my blog.)
This week as been a whirlwind to say the least. Heath went to Wood badge, so we were Daddyless for a week. Toni and I went para sailing on Monday, heavy duty manual labor on Tuesday, truffle making on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday kinda blurred in anticipation for today. Oh and in the middle of all of that we had 2 mice invade our home. I hate mice. I sat in the middle of the kitchen table crying and scaring it back into hiding. It was late, I was scared, and texted everyone I knew to tell me how to get rid of it. My sister Emily came and helped me set traps the next night. Aimee and Toni came to "check" on me that night. (Really they came to scare me.) By then we had caught the beasts. They killed and removed them from my house. I, of course bravely cowered in the corner. However, today is Saturday and our Daddy is coming home today. In the 10ish years we have been married we haven't been apart for this long before. I'm glad it is over and life can go back to normal.

2 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

Thank heavens for Saturday. What a week - I'm so glad we both survived it. Couldn't have done it without you!

Oveson's said...

I am so glad that you made it!! It was super fun to see you guys this weekend!!