Monday, August 8, 2011

Blog Stalkers

Since two of my sisters have moved back from TX, I have not been very motivated to blog. (I know you haven't noticed.) Mostly because they are here and know what I am up to. So this weekend my baby sister and I went on a small road trip to Logan. While there we had dinner with my favorite cousins of all time. They expressed their dismay that I was not "really back" as my blog post from months ago stated. Shamefully they are correct. "I check your blog everyday!" Oh no, really? Well, I am recommitted to keeping current on my blog all of our adventures. I guess more people are anxiously awaiting the next episode of "Crazy Oveson Life" than I originally thought. :)

1 comment:

Jessika said...

I wish there was a like button on this post :) Happy you are back!! I don't know if there is another family out there that is as cute as yours!!