This is our Grandma Lu. She is a city girl if there ever was a city girl. She is moving closer to us and we can't be more excited and happy! She lives in NY and the idea of her in the country is a bit of an adjustment for her. So when we got our tractor it was only natural that Grandma Lu drive it. Although I think we told her she was just going to "sit" on it while we took a picture. :) The video below is her driving it about 15ft across the backyard. ;) I love this lady! She is beautiful and caring in every way. She is a true funny girl! (There aren't many of us out there, you know.) We can't wait 'til you are here for keeps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I second it . . . and great shots! Can't wait till this funny girl is finally back HOME.
This is hilarious! I wish I could have been there in person to witness the tractor christening. I love Grandma Lou too!!!
lol....love love love it!!!
Post a Comment