So my sister finally committed to taking our family picture. I have been asking her for years and years (Yes, it has been two years since our last picture.) and she just keeps dragging her feet. :) OK, not really...it is me. I love having my family pictures but the work that has to go into it sometimes doesn't get the highest priority. Regardless we have awesome family pictures once again! She pulled out her magic wand and made us suitable for the general public. We went up the mountain and the leaves are just changing and it is gorgeous. The new header is the only picture she has released to me. She likes to tease me by just giving me bits and pieces of what I want. SO...naturally I am passing the teasing on to you. She has promised that more are coming, but even if they don't this picture is perfect! Thanks sister!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY! It's worth all the work and headache and effort and misery taking your pictures (yes, it really is that hard:) to see your sad neglected blog updated. Just kidding - you're perfectly photogenic and it's worth nagging you to get it done :) Love you!
fs
I love the picture and I love you too. I sure hope Toni Dee decides to give you all of the pictures soon. (We do know where she lives) hahahahaha
Post a Comment