Thursday, August 14, 2014

School Starts TODAY!

Oh hello my friends! So today is a sad day for me and a happy day for you. Sad day for me because today ALL of my babies go to school ALL day long...all day...still there...not here. Happy day for you because now I have time to blog.  (It has only been a few years.)
Here they are. 
My Kodi girl is headed to 5th grade.
Gideon is off to 3rd grade.
Trace is rockin the 2nd grade.
And Tell is the king of 1st grade.
 
 Here we are together. I love all of their guts and they love me back it is magical that way.
Here are their first day of school bracelets that we made. Here is the super cheesy, totally awesome poem from pinterest that goes with them.

Here are two (or five) bracelets,
one big and one small,
For your first day of school,
that is coming this fall.
I'll wear the big one
and I'll think of you
The small one is yours
so you'll think of me too.
Wear it to school
while you work and you play
To have my heart with you 
while you are away.

No comments: