Monday, August 18, 2014

Crazy Dinner

I love starting fun new traditions. This year we started having our "Crazy Dinner" on the last day of school. I picked up my little peeps from school on the last day and we headed to the grocery store. I gave them each a small amount of money. This year I gave them each $3. They each got to pick whatever they wanted to contribute to our dinner. Choosing what they wanted for dinner was just as much fun as eating it. If you choose to start this fun tradition plan extra time at the store. It is a very hard decision for them, takes much debating, and they change their minds fifty million times. It was the most crazy dinner I have ever had, but we had so much fun!
Daddy - Twinkies
Mommy - Big Pretzels
Kodi - Tater Tots
Gideon - Sunny D
Trace - BBQ Chips
Tell - Yogurt Smoothies

No comments: