Oh man, I don't want to go back and blog milestones. Then it really really feels like they are growing up way too fast.
Tell's kindergarten graduation was so fun. I think his favorite song was the alphabet song. They sang it to "Who Let the Dogs Out"
Who let the A out? A A A A A
Who let the B out? B B B B B
and so on.
He is growing up so fast. It is hard to believe that my baby is 6.
He L-O-V-E-S getting his picture taken. This was after his program and all he really wanted was to take his tie off. (Hm, hates pictures and wants to get his tie off...very much like his Dad.)
Tell, is by far my most carefree kid. He rolls with whatever is happening and he loves to collect stuff. You know the stuff that I would think is garbage, but he thinks is treasure. At least once a day he is pulling some container out of the trash and asking, "Mom, can I keep this?"
No comments:
Post a Comment