So yesterday I did Kodi's hair 4 times. She told me how she wanted it and I tried desperately to do it how she described. Each time we went to the mirror she was sadly unimpressed with my efforts. Needless to say, today she took matters into her own hands and did her hair herself. I sure love her!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I LOVE it! Sometimes you just have to SEE it to understand huh? We have days like that too - she is adorable and I think she might have a little punk rocker in her somewhere?
Crazy hair...I love it!! I have to tell you we were looking at photos and we asked here who different people where and she got to kodi and she said "Kodi...I love my kodi"
Hello Heath - or should I say Hello Jeri. Knowing the blogging world I am sure Heath doesn't have a lot to do with reading the comments or posting. So... if you would tell Heath hello and that we are soo excited to catch up on your beautiful family! (I am a cousin BTW!) Heath hasn't changed much and it looks like you guys are doing awesome! Tell Heath that his uncle Lydell will be keeping track of him now!
Post a Comment