Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Playhouse




A couple of months ago we finished the playhouse under the stairs. I realized that I hadn't shared any pictures of it yet. The kids absolutely love it! Lets face it, I love it too. It is nice and bright......no spiders hiding in the dark corners. :)

3 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

Yay! I love the doors and shelves and it all looks so organized :) Nice to have a place to throw the toys without having to pack them all back to the bedrooms huh? Maybe we should build one :)

Oveson's said...

Yea that is so fun. I love the doors and windows. That is great. You guys did a great job. I love the girl in the window taking your order it is great!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.