Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Family Fun




So on Saturday we were working outside in the backyard, and that always makes Heath want to cook outside. (No complaints here!) Anyways we made up a little dutch oven chicken and potatoes and invited the family over, because it was such a beautiful day. Then on Sunday it snowed all over everything. :)

4 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

thank heavens for the sunny days huh? We finally broke down and turned on the ac last night (yes, March) and now today, April is freezing! just shows you never know what to expect.

Oveson's said...

I have to ask is that drew who is in the green jacket or who is it. I can't tell if it is he is getting really big!! Looks like it was fun. Me and seth are getting into the cooking outdoors mode too! Even though we get snow every other day. I think it just starts to run through your vains during this time of year

Oveson's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heath 'n Jeri said...

Mel, the kid in the green jacket is Gideon. :)