So the kids have disappeared, and of course I locate them in the backyard. As soon as I walk out the door, Kodi excitedly informs me, "MOMMY, WE ARE SWIMMING IN THE BOX!" Now you must understand there is probably an inch of water in the bottom of the cooler from the melted ice.
Trace of course is more interested in the pop that they took out of the cooler, than actually "swimming."
Then Kodi decides to move it onto the grass, it was funny to hear her try and heft that thing across the yard.
And then we got the fantastic idea to add more water with the hose. Really they did all of this on their own. Getting their suits on and everything. Independent little guys.
Finally, Trace is not a big fan of the grass yet so he sticks to the patio. He didn't follow them over to conitue to play in the water, he hung out with me on the hammock in the shade. :)
Monday, June 23, 2008
"Swimming in the Box"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They are all so cute!! I love the creativity that they have anything can be anything that they want it to be!! By the way I still can't get over the moves the other night...we sat there laughing for the longest time it reminded me of napoian dynamite!!!
What ingenious little buggers. Miss those cute little bums! And I think Trace has the right idea - a cool drink in the shade, what a smart boy!
Ha ha ha, that is awesome! It amazes me how smart kiddo's are these days!!! I would have to stick with Trace though...the shade is definitely more appealing these days.
What?! You have three kids? When did that happen? I hope you don't mind me snooping around your blog...I accidentally found a link to it off of someone else's. So it looks like you have been busy! If you get a minute or want an invite to our blog, email me at nesloeilatan@gmail.com. Oh, this is Natalie Olsen...Clinton's wife.
Sorry...I did some more snooping. FOUR kids?! Holy cow! You guys have been busy! What a cute little baby! Congratulations, and that was fast! Last I heard you only had two kids! They are all adorable!
Post a Comment