No broken bones! Pretty much it is just a "really good" shiner. The swelling did stop, then it began to turn black and purple. Now it has begun the lovely green stage. The Doc did say that it will look pretty bad for about a month. However my favorite is when Gideon happens to see himself in the mirror, "Mommy! I have a little black bump right there!" He sounds most concerned but shortly forgets about it until he sees the mirror again. :)
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
It's all good...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He is such a good lookin' kid - black eye and all! I just want to tackle him.
Oh, thank goodness nothing was broken! Glad he's feeling better. :)
wow it did get worse...super cute though as always!!
I love it, he is such a handsome boy...shiner and all. Who knew that a black eye could look so cute. I think he is even cuter then Uncle Nolan and all his many black eyes growing up. Let's just hope that Gideon doesn't take Uncle's title of Black-and-Blue Gray...well I guess for him it would be Black-and-Blue Oveson.
Post a Comment