Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Backyard!

It is finally warm enough to venture out into the yard and the kids are thrilled! It rained yesterday and that was just enough to melt the last snow in the backyard. I haven't seen the kids all morning apart from the request for a "snack". Trace's internal clock would not allow him to miss that! Anyways to all of you out there, HAPPY OUTSIDE PLAYING!

3 comments:

Nat said...

Lucky! We're in that great "Emery County Thaw" stage where the mud takes over everything. We'll be inside for a bit longer.

I'm glad the "really good shiner" is looking better. I hate the looks I get from strangers when my kids go out in public places with their shiners.

Oveson's said...

yea for outside we just cant wait!!! I am sure it will happen some time...still a bit to windy and cold for us though

Toni Dee! said...

Hey, What the Crap? We need an update... get with it.
Tyler