Friday, March 20, 2009

Random Song

Ok, so you may or may not know that I am addicted to cheesy love songs. I LOVE THEM!! My sister was in her car the other day and this came on the radio and she had to call and share it with me. This is the first that I had heard of them, but she being the music guru that she is knew this band when they were up in Logan. :) Anyways enjoy my new favorite song!

Plain White T's - 1234

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYp0GVzmLgY

3 comments:

Oveson's said...

I love that song!!! I heard it not to long ago and it is so super great..I loved the video!!

Alyss Paige said...

This is Amber and I love the Plain White T's they have some really great songs.

Toni Dee! said...

Ok the song is nice, but the video makes it better - particularly the end! It was an "Aw" moment . . . of course I wanted to put us in there - it would go something like this:

"Heath & Jeri" she finally tamed the beast (at least a little)

"Tyler & Toni" equally blessed to find their soul-mate (or something else really cheesy like that)