Ok, so every time that my kids play family Gideon wants to be Uncle Tyler! He doesn't really do anything Tylerish that I have noticed, but you MUST call him Uncle Tyler or he won't respond to you.
And Kodi is lately into marriage. (Great, I know) And I have to keep reminding her that I married Daddy, so she couldn't. Usually she picks Gideon, but one night she decided that it would be fine if she married Uncle Seth. Sorry Mel, I tried to explain.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Uncle Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
lol...that is so great!!! Marisa is too!! It dose not matter how many times you tell her she is convinced that she can get married to her dad. Hey what can I say at least our girls have great taste...lol...I just keep on telling her that she can't get married to her daddy but marry someone just like daddy!! :D
Super cute that little man plays tyler...I love it when they choose great people to love and to be..so awesome!!!
love it!!
Couldn't pick a better Uncle to emulate there Gid . . . now Kodi - we'll have to work on her, although she probably knows that Aunt Toni would never share :)
I just love how into the married thing our girlies get!
When WE play family with them, Kodi is always the Mom and Gid is always the Dad, and what they found out was: Papa is a naughty son. I am a very good 'sissie', but Papa is disobedient. Sad, but true.
Post a Comment