Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Eye" Game

So Heath poses the questions, "You have too much time on your hands." Sadly, I wish this were true, however sometimes I need to do something TOTALLY mindless to keep my sanity. :) So take a guess at whose eye belongs to which kiddo. They are easy for me, BUT atleast one should be easy for EVERYONE!

3 comments:

Sara said...

LOL, 3 is Kodi and 4 is Tell, I'll guess 1 is Trace and 2 is Gideon. Super funny game! What sad little pictures of Gideon. :( Good thing he's got such a sweet brother to take care of him. And what fun for Kodi to be the star! We called and got Peyton signed up for school. Thank you so much for the heads up yesterday. I think this teacher will be wonderful.

Nat said...

I have no idea since I have only met one of your children...and even then she was only a few weeks old. We need to get together again!

I will guess that #4 is Tell.

I enjoyed all your other posts. It looks like you guys have been busy!

Toni Dee! said...

1 is Gideon, 2 is Trace, 3 is Kodi (look at those eyelashes) and 4 is of course Tell (little blue eyed guy!).

Gideon and Trace are really really close! Ok now I have to try it :)