We have been working hard to get our backyard ready for our new garden. Papa got us hooked on Squarefoot Gardening. :) The boys love to "help" Daddy in the backyard. Lots of tools, lots of dirt - what more could you want? I could listen to Gideon jabber to Heath all day. "Dad, nice cut. Dad, I need your hammer. Dad, come look at this Hannah pooped. Dad, what is that? Dad, can I use your saw?" And Trace just follows them around taking anything that is set down and not guarded.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Hard Workin' Boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Super cute!! Hahaha!! ok so I think that is so funny that papa is so excited about gardening...that is so great!!
Cute!
So darling! Can't wait to see the fruit of your labors (if we have any fruits at all I'll be thrilled!) Your garden is looking great.
Post a Comment