"Heath, could you tune-up my bike for me?"
"Sure"
"Sure"
It is Saturday, so naturally the kids are in Heath's back pocket. So my team goes out back to retrieve said bike from the clutches of (I'm being honest here) years of spider webs. They emerge triumphant and head to the garage. After wiping it down, filing the tires with air, and oiling the mechanics. Where Gideon asked 500 times "Why are we painting Mommy's bike?" (He thought the oil was paint) It was ready for a test run!




3 comments:
We've been having a ball on our bikes. Took them to St. George and went on their trails down there. It's way better than the trail here, but it was very hot by the time we were done. We went about 9miles. Have you seen those co-pilot bikes? Google it and see, we're thinking about one for Peyton since he's pretty much outgrown the trailer.
I sure miss you guys... I grinned from ear to ear after reading this post. Wish we could see you guys more often. Hey, I have an idea, why don't you come visit us this summer! :)
Uncle Tyler
Does the girly ever wear pants? Now we just need to see MOMMY riding the bike :) Love you!
Post a Comment