We had a few chores to do around the yard yesterday afternoon. We hired some help to get the job done faster. Let my introduce you to our help:
"Finds more rolly polly bugs than anyone" (Kodi)
"Loves the wheelbarrow the most" (Gideon)
"Eats dirty ice off the driveway" (Trace)

Grab the shovels kids! We must move that pile of sand from the driveway in the front to the sandbox in the back.

Uh oh. "Eats dirty ice off the driveway" got some sand in his eyes. Can't imagine how that would happen as all the help are very skilled workers.

He must tell Dad all about the injustice of it all! Enough of this back to work my little minis! At this point you may be thinking about all those child labor laws out there. Well, as the work progressed it turned into this...

And this...

Who hired these guys?
5 comments:
Ha ha ha! Our little 'helpers' work the same way! So cute!
If you're serious about a Mom and Me apron set, I've got one right now that I am selling for only $40. They are normally $50. Check out my blog and let me know!
LOL I love that Kodi is working in a dress!
I love the photos...so super cute...and you got them all riding...love it!! Looks like tons of fun.
O My Stinkin Heck! That is the cutest ever. Even Heath is cute in these pictures. In fact, I'd call him "super-cute' but I think i'm borderline dissowned just by saying "cute" (don't tell him ok?). So, where is "eats everything in site pork chop"? I'm guessing he's either sleeping or running the camera with "I have to take a picture and I'm scared of bees". right?
I think you hired those laborers because of their looks...and the same for that big handsome guy pushing the crew in the wheelbarrow. Great entry! I love you all!!!!!!! Grandma
Post a Comment