It was a beautiful day at the lake today! This morning we loaded up the kids and headed down to Sand Hollow for a little morning fishing.
It was a little overcast, which made it cold for me, but that didn't seem to deter anyone from having a great time.
Gideon was the most energetic fisherman on this trip. And he wanted Dad to see every rock, mud puddle, and (plastic) fish that he caught. :)
And then after a wonderful nap we headed to CAL to pick out our new chickens. They each got to pick one out and name it, of course.Kodi's is the striped one named: Missy
Gideon's is the yellow/white one named: Wendy
Trace's is the black one named: Bob the Builder
Tell's is the brown one named: So he hasn't given us any great ideas for names that we can understand, anyways. I'm hoping for Caroline or GusGus, I guess in a few days we will figure out what to call that one. :)
1 comment:
So beautiful! Next time can I come? I want a chicken too, if I go buy one can it live at your house?
Post a Comment