Thursday, March 27, 2008

Gideon Heath Oveson



Gideon is the "man cub". He does everything that Daddy does. His vocabulary is starting to grow, which makes it really fun around here. He is all boy, and loves it. Everything is made to be a drum, did you know that? (Pans, Couches, Siblings, Everything!) I believe that he is following closely behind Daddy, in knowing that his big blue eyes will get him out of a lot. I admit it, I'm a softy for those eyes. :)

3 comments:

Oveson's said...

His smile always makes me laugh. I can hear his little laugh just popping right out of the photo. He is the cutiest little cowboy I have ever seen!!!

Toni Dee! said...

Who wouldn't be a softy for those? I can't believe how big he's gettin! And I love his glasses - sorry but I think I'll be sad when they go :)

Anonymous said...

Cool children