What a cutie - I can't believe how chubby he is! Ok, I realize not compared to his cousin, but he is a FAT baby as compared to his siblings. What fun to finally have an almost squishy little man :)
I love it Seth would be very proud. He has grown tons I can't believe it!! I love the Kodi room that is so much fun. And gidion looks all grown up in the glasses. He is so cute. I can hear his little laugh through the photo!! We love you guys!!
3 comments:
What a cutie - I can't believe how chubby he is! Ok, I realize not compared to his cousin, but he is a FAT baby as compared to his siblings. What fun to finally have an almost squishy little man :)
I love it Seth would be very proud. He has grown tons I can't believe it!! I love the Kodi room that is so much fun. And gidion looks all grown up in the glasses. He is so cute. I can hear his little laugh through the photo!! We love you guys!!
That big smile said it all about loving the cookies! How fun to catch the crime on camera. Love you guys! Grandma
Post a Comment