She keeps tagging me......not sure why as she knows all that I would put on here anyways, but here goes! ( I know that it was over a month ago, but better late than never.)
10 Years Ago
I graduated from high school. Yikes, has it already been that long?
5 Things on My "To Do" List
Buy Milk-I made cookies, so of course our milk consumption doubled as we ran out last night.
Mail Bills
Return Rental Movies-Never rent a "Hello Kitty" movie, it has a really really annoying song that gets stuck in your head.
Get the paperwork filled out for the dentist before we go
I suppose I should wash the dishes, yea I will probably get that done today as well. (Yes, I'm ignoring the laundry)
3 Bad Habits (Why I want to share bad things about me, I'm not really sure)
Ok, so right now I can't think of any. I know there are some in there somewhere.......hmmmmm.....have to get back with you on that one.
I Enjoy
My Family-Heath only works until noon on Fridays, so that is our relax, do nothing afternoon. The kids are always making us laugh!
Cooking
Reading a good book. (But be warned, if I'm not sucked into the book in a very short amount of time, I won't finish it.)
Snacks I Love
M&M's - pretty much any variety
Orange Julius
What I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire?
Pay off all our debt. Yep, house and everything! That would be a great feeling.
Then we would take a great family vacation. We really want to take the kids to SeaWorld.
After the vacation then we would invest and save and all that sensible stuff. :)
5 Things People Don't Know About Me
Well, lets see......I eat ice, and lots of it. But most of you all know that about me.
I have a deep need to beat the car next to me off the light.
I'm tired of my duck bathroom downstairs. I think as soon as Heath finishes the shower it will get a face lift. (Which I'm told will happen sometime this week.)
I thought that daylight savings was next week, so we missed Sacarament Meeting yesterday. The bishops wife thought that was hilarious! Here we are all marching on in with 20mins left in the meeting.
Heath and I are going to go a mission someday! You know after the kids are gone, and he is retired. Yep, I can't wait!
There I did it, again! :)
Monday, March 10, 2008
Tagged Again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know -there's a Sea World in San Antonio? Just thought I'd put that in your head :) November would be a good time to go too :)
Post a Comment